Congratulations to the following successful National Science Week seed grant recipients in Tasmania, as well as thanks to everyone else who applied - 2013 is shaping up to be yet another great year of science events and activities!
- Lynn Davies – Morris Miller Library, UTAS – “Do Fish Cross Roads” exhibition
- Kevin Redd and Emma Abbot – TMAGgots, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery –“ A (Film) Night at the Museum” and “Science Meets Art: Nature Printing”
- Sarah Swanson- Franklin Traders –Huon Valley Community Science Expo
- Lissa Villeneuve - Sustainable Living Tasmania – Science in the Kitchen workshops
- Adele Wilson – School of Chemistry, UTAS – Science Week Quiz Night
- Jin-oh Choi – Launceston Skeptics - “Here Be Dragons” film night and information stall
- Rebecca McPake – Imaginarium Science Centre at Pandemonimum – science events at the Imaginarum, including I heart Music and Robogals