Grants are now available to support events in National Science Week 2024. You can apply for between $2000 and $20,000, and the total grant pool is $500,000, provided by the Australian Government.
The grants can support both in-person and online projects, as long as there is genuine public participation and engagement.
Your event should one or more one or more of the following purposes:
- draw the nation’s attention towards the sciences
- spark broad interest and engagement in the sciences
- provide an opportunity for all Australians, including those historically under-represented in the sciences, to participate in science events and activities
- foster partnerships between the community, research organisations and industry
- trial new and innovative science communication activities
Be sure to carefully read the grant guidelines before applying.
Applications close at 5:00pm AEDT (Canberra daylight saving time), Monday 11 December 2023.