Grants are now available to support National Science Week events in South Australia. The grants are open to any sole trader, community group, organisation, business, industry body or university.
Applications can be made for:
- $2,500for events and activities in metropolitan Adelaide
- $3,000 for events and activities in regional and remote areas
The Grants are primarily for activities and events for the general public, but activities and events may also be for STEMM related businesses.
Purpose of the grants
- To harness curiosity or broaden scientific literacy
- Create a personal connection through experiences
- Encourage an interest in participation in STEMM related pursuits (hobbies, study and careers)
- Engage groups currently underrepresented in STEMM
Applications close 5pm ACST Wednesday 17 May – submit your completed application form via email.