Applications for community grants for National Science Week events in the Northern Territory are now open.
Individual projects can be supported with up to $3000 and there is a total grant pool of $12 000.
Applications will be assessed against selection criteria and project proposals should be innovative and fresh. Remember that events must be held in or near National Science Week you have to outline the anticipated geographic and institutional reach of your project.
- applications due 5.00pm ACST 29 March.
- applicants advised of the outcome by 19 April.
- successful applicants must provide details of their events by 1 July.
- registration of events on the National Science Week website by 1 August.
- submission of final report and financial acquittal by 20 September.
Download the grant guidelines and application form (.doc, 581 kB).