Entries for QUT’s Ideas to Change the World 60 second challenge has been extended to 19 July 2013.
Queensland students in Years 10-12 are invited to share their ideas on finding a solution toward some of the global challenges facing our world.
By being part of tomorrow’s solution today you could share in great prizes and opportunities including:
- Your own iPad2 and three iPad’s for your school.
- A visit to your school from science prodigy Jack Andraka (Brisbane only).
- An invitation to speak at TEDxQUT in August 2013 and/or be part of the audience. – you choose! You’ll get to meet Ruben Meerman, the “Surfing Scientist”. Check out the TEDxQUT speakers.
- Your idea on public display at the CUBE in the new Science and Engineering Centre, at QUT.
- Make Mum and Dad proud(!)
- Check out the CUBE.
The 60 second challenge is open to Queensland High School students in Years 10-12. All entrants will receive a QUT certificate of participation.
You can use one of your own world-changing ideas or address one of the global challenges listed on the website.
Make a 60 second video or Powerpoint presentation about your idea and enter online.