Temora Aviation Museum
|Where:||1 Tom Moon Avenue, Temora, NSW|
|Phone:||02 6977 1088|
Temora Aviation Museum has the world’s finest collection of flying historic aircraft. On regular flying days you can see a selection of aircraft displayed at their best - in the sky.
Working aircraft include the Tiger Moth, Wirraway, Spitfire, Meteor, Vampire, Sabre, Canberra and Dragonfly.
Other facilities include:
- 38 seat theatrette screening historic wartime footage;
- regularly updated displays which include the use of audio-visual presentations;
- air-conditioned buildings including: giftshop, exhibition centre, theatrette, engineering mezzanine & aircraft display hangar;
- landscaped gardens surrounding an aviation-themed children’s playground and two picnic areas;
- disabled access and restrooms.
The Museum is open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.