Temora Aviation Museum
|Where:||1 Tom Moon Avenue, Temora, NSW|
|Phone:||02 6977 1088|
Temora Aviation Museum has the world’s finest collection of flying historic aircraft. On regular flying days you can see a selection of aircraft displayed at their best - in the sky.
Working aircraft include a Tiger Moth, Boomerang, Wirraway, Spitfire, Meteor, Vampire, Sabre, Canberra and Dragonfly.
Other facilities include:
- 38 seat theatrette screening historic wartime footage;
- regularly updated displays which include the use of audio-visual presentations;
- air-conditioned buildings including: giftshop, exhibition centre, theatrette, engineering mezzanine & aircraft display hangar;
- landscaped gardens surrounding an aviation-themed children’s playground and two picnic areas;
- disabled access and restrooms.
The Museum is open daily from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (excluding New Years Day, Good Friday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day). Admission fees apply. Accommodation is available on-site.