Join as we officially launch National Science Week and our special ‘Science of Recovery, Resilience & Renewal’ forum.
Following the official launch of National Science Week, stay online for a very special panel event discussing the path forward as the nation navigates its way out of the challenges of bushfires, the ongoing pandemic, a changing climate and extreme weather events.
- Dr Virginia Marshall - Inaugural Indigenous Postdoctoral Fellow, RegNet & Fenner Schools, Australian National University
- Professor Sharon Lewin - Director, The Peter Doherty Institute for Infection and Immunity
- Dr Ruth Vine - Australia's Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Mental Health
- Dr Harry Al-Wassiti - Research Fellow, Drug Delivery Disposition and Dynamics, Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Sally-Ann Williams - Executive Chief Officer of Cicada Innovations
- Chris LeBlanc – 3M Australia Managing Director
- Moderated by Misha Schubert - CEO of Science & Technology Australia
This is a free public event presented to you by Science & Technology Australia.
Register now for this free event
Stream the event direct on YouTube from 11am Thursday 12 August.