Design a Drone 2020 is open WORLD WIDE to all school-aged kids (under 18).
Download a pack to find out more and get started.
If you could design a drone to help with a problem in the World today, what would you design? Think of ways a drone might be able to help solve a problem or provide assistance in some way.
Entries close 30 September 11:59pm AEST.
Things to consider
- Does the drone fly, crawl, walk, swim, dance, hop, or float?
- Does the drone deliver something or remove something or work on something?
- How can the drone take technology we already have and make it better?
- What aspects of command and control does the drone have?
- How smart is the drone?
- Does the drone have sensors or eyes or whiskers?
- How does it get powered up and stay moving?
- What elements of mother nature does the drone have? This is called bio-inspired engineering.
What can I win?
The Winner will receive a World of Drones goodie bag including things like:
- Zoom a scientist for you and your school at an agreed time
- a copy of the final resources that are created
- drone (model TBC)
- a World of Drones Education Frank Green reusable cup
- and much more.